The corporate gifting culture is quite popular in most of the big corporate giants across the world. This culture is not limited to employees only, but it extends to important clients too. Gifting is helpful in cementing the company and client relationship and taking it a step further. Choosing an appropriate gift can turn out to be a daunting task. Firstly, it’s crucial to find reliable Corporate gift Suppliers for all your needs, and once you have the right vendor by your side, following ideas will help you in making your gift hunting process easier –
1 Handicraft Items: Every state has local art and craft and to gift some beautiful handicraft items depicting the traditional art is a good gifting idea. Most of the people love handicraft items and getting one will surely make them happy.
- Daily Planner Diary: This has been a popular gifting idea from past few years. Though people are shifting on phone apps to schedule and plan their daily activities, still the majority finds it efficient to increase the productivity and the planning capability. You also have an option of making it personalised by getting your company motto etc. printed on it.
- 3. Silver Items or Coins: Depending on your budget you can choose to gift silver coin or silver polished crockery items, silver Pooja thalis etc. Gifting silver is considered equivalent to wishing health, wealth and good fortune in Indian customs. The gifting range in silver starts in hundreds and can go up to thousands depending upon your pocket.
- Backpack: If you are looking to buy Corporate gifts online, backpack is a good idea as this is something that people need on a daily basis. Gifting a high quality branded bag will be highly acceptable as a gift for anyone working in an IT company or corporate. This is because they have to carry their laptops daily to work along with chargers etc.
- Gift Packs: Gift packs of dry fruits, chocolates or sweets all make a perfect traditional gift for Diwali. Giving sweets will add sweetness in your relations with your clients and employees. People prefer gifting dry fruits and chocolates for better shelf life. The combination of sweets and dry fruits are also available to keep the gift pack within your budget. You can get it custom made too by telling about your budget and preferences to the shopkeeper.
- Gift Vouchers: These are the latest trend and are the most preferred ones too. Gifting the voucher of a particular store entitles a person to buy anything from that store. He/she can club this voucher with some cash from his/her own pocket and even go for an item of higher denomination. It gives a flexibility to the person to choose anything according to his/her needs and preferences rather than getting stuck with a particular gift item.